Full Product Assembly
Precision Metal Stamping, Fabricating and Finishing
FCC GROUP’s extensive range of assembly services offers customers a complete manufacturing solution. From state-of-the-art global facilities to engineer supported trained employees and processes, FCC GROUP assembly results in superior manufactured products.
FCC GROUP utilizes a variety of assembly processes from manual to highly automated, depending upon product complexity and degree of customization.
FCC GROUP capabilities include electro-mechanical, electrical, mechanical and box-build assembly. Our highly skilled and trained employees participate in certification programs assuring error-free assembly processes. Engineering and management teams are continually improving quality processes to maintain the highest levels of performance.
Whether manual or automated our production lines are developed for accuracy and speed in assembly. This focus produces high quality assemblies in a decreased time to market.
- Gear trains
- Drive belts
- Position sensors
- Stepper motors
- Servo motors
- Cutting mechanisms
- Heat sources
- Fluid handling mechanisms
- Products with mains electrical design and manufacturing experience
- Injection molded plastic parts
- Blow molded plastic parts
- Compression molded parts
- Precision metal stamping, fabrication and finishing
- Die Casts
- Stamped and forged
- Extruded plastics and metals
- Heat staking
- Ultra sonic welding
- High end PCBA/enclosure assembly, including firmware loading and full functional test
- RF capabilities
- Conformal coat